ADSM-L

Re: Select statement

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Re: Select statement
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of John
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
You can also:

select cast(filespace_name as char(40)) as "Filespace
Name"..................

John Monahan
Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
Computech Resources, Inc.
Office: 952-833-0930 ext 109
Cell: 952-484-5435
http://www.compures.com

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> 02/16/2002
07:11
AM Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"