ADSM-L

Re: ODBC Driver for Windows

2002-02-18 12:21:45
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver for Windows
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:19:15 -0500
This could be APAR IC31451, which is known to occur with the 4.2.0 and
4.2.1 ODBC driver. The problem occurs when you have tables from more than
on TSM server linked in the same Access database.

I am not aware of any problems such as you describe when the tables are
linked to a single TSM server.

If that doesn't answer the question, then could you please provide
step-by-step details for recreating the problem?

As far as being able to indicate whether there is a newer version of the
ODBC driver..... I would need to know what version you are currently
running in order to answer that!   :-)      4.2.1 is the latest available
version.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Brown, Bud" <Bud.Brown AT DHHA DOT ORG>
02/18/2002 09:31