ADSM-L

Retrieve only GUI?

2002-02-18 08:42:12
Subject: Retrieve only GUI?
From: Danielsson Lars <Lars.Danielsson AT VOLVO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:24:04 +0100
Hi.

Do anyone of you all know if there is a possibility to run the Windows NT/2000
TSM client Web GUI in a "retrieve only mode" where you don't see neither the
backup nor the restore or archive buttons?

I would appreciate also if the options "Delete Archive Data", "Delete
Filespaces", etc was hidden for the user. These options are stopped on node
level and I would prefer to show only usable choices. Any possibilities to
customise the visibility for these options on the GUI?.

   /Lars
Lars Danielsson
Volvo Information Technology AB
Dept 2510, HD2S
SE-40508 Gothenburg, Sweden
Telephone: +46 31 667479 Telefax: +46 31 662336
mailto:Lars.Danielsson AT volvo DOT com>