ADSM-L

AW: dsm.opt / dsm.sys / 1Gb ethernet question.

2002-02-16 06:29:13
Subject: AW: dsm.opt / dsm.sys / 1Gb ethernet question.
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:26:44 +0100
Hi
we too have a TSM Server connected to two networks (16Mb TR and 155Mb ATM).
We have two entries in our DNS server for this machine (NSM and
NSM_BACKBONE)
that correspond to the two network addresses.

In our client DSM.OPT I reference the 155Mb ATM entry as

TCPServeraddress NSM_BACKBONE

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp

Dieses eMail wurde auf Viren geprueft.