ADSM-L

Re: Used to Be PC Magazine Article, morphed to NT/Novell BMR

2015-10-04 17:12:13
Subject: Re: Used to Be PC Magazine Article, morphed to NT/Novell BMR
From: Martin, Jon R. [mailto:jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
All,

        I think Kelly brings up a good point that, most of us don't get
practice disaster recovery very often.  I know that there are plenty of
courses for TSM installation, configuration, and administration.  Does
anyone know of available training with a strict focus on disaster
recovery
in theory and in practice?  Unfortunately, I don't have a development or
test environment for doing this kind of training on my own.

Thanks,
Jon Martin