ADSM-L

Re: RESTORE VOLUMES

2002-02-13 08:43:02
Subject: Re: RESTORE VOLUMES
From: James Healy <James.Healy AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:25:33 -0500
you could try " show voluse xxxx" where xxxx is the nodename of the client
you want to restore.  this would however, tell you every tape that this
client has data on. Which would be more then what you are looking for and
it sounds like you are not using co-location so your list would be quite
large.

"Gary Swanton" <kelly14 AT OPTUSHOME.COM DOT AU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/13/2002
04:01:39 AM