ADSM-L

help: backup failure

2002-02-12 04:22:44
Subject: help: backup failure
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:20:03 +0100
Hi!
We are running TSM client version 4212 on a Windows 2000 (SP2) Domain Controller
and backup fails on partition d: of the hard disk. There is no problem on the
other partitions. The TSM client service also regularly fails. I have no backup
failure on the other servers running Windows 2000. On some occasions backup runs
without a problem. I installed the 4212 with hope that it will improve things. I
think that things are worse now than they were before!

A DC without backup is a nightmare! Is there anyone with a similar problem or a
way out of this?

Thanks in advance!

Mohamed Adan

MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.

Denne mailen er sjekket for kjente virus, uten at noen ble funnet.

http://www.hydrotexaco.no