ADSM-L

Re: root required to kill TSM daemons?

2002-02-11 12:07:06
Subject: Re: root required to kill TSM daemons?
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:04:34 -0800
One solution is to simply cron a restart of the TSM daemons,
however, the long term correct solution is to determine why your
server is crashing. We go hundreds of days without restarting our
TSM servers, and the only time we restart our client schedulers
is when the include/exclude lists get updated.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte
DreamWorks SKG
tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com