ADSM-L

AW: WG: subfile backup configuration

2002-02-11 09:07:15
Subject: AW: WG: subfile backup configuration
From: "Luecke, Wolf-Christian (K-DOI-44)" <wolf-christian.luecke AT VOLKSWAGEN DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:04:09 +0100
Hi Thomas-Anton,

Thanks for your answer.
I know the most functionalities of the subfile backup and its
working-procedures but it would be
fantasic when you could send me your document. I 'm shure there are some
decribtions and settings I don 't know.
We have here a lot of IBM-Teachers and one of them told us, that there is a
possibility to set the thresholds of the
subfile backup customized.

It would be very important for us so define the automaticly new basefiles on
seperat days, inpedendent of the adaptive
delta-files. But I think there is no way for us to realize that.

best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wolf-Christian Lücke

K-DOI-44
Volkswagen AG Wolfsburg
Storage Management
e-business

Tel.:   05361/9-22124
E-Fax:  05361/9-57-22124

E-Mail: mailto:wolf-christian.luecke AT volkswagen DOT de