ADSM-L

Re: URGENT: Why do I need Internet Explorer 5 for the Windows Storage Agent???

2002-02-11 05:02:10
Subject: Re: URGENT: Why do I need Internet Explorer 5 for the Windows Storage Agent???
From: Dirk Billerbeck <dirk.billerbeck AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:58:11 +0100
Hello James,

thank you for your reply.

As I found out there are also command line interfaces ('install' and
'remove') to setup the Storage Agent Service so one can use the Windows
control panel -> services to start or stop it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With best regards,
Bien amicalement,

CU/2,
                Dirk Billerbeck

Dirk Billerbeck
GE CompuNet Kiel
Enterprise Computing Solutions
Am Jaegersberg 20, 24161 Altenholz (Kiel), Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 117, Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 190,
Internet: dirk.billerbeck @ gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

James_Brents AT UDSCORP DOT [email protected] on 07.02.2002 20:09:37

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU