ADSM-L

Re: Richard Sims..NOT retired...de-listed!

2002-02-08 11:06:33
Subject: Re: Richard Sims..NOT retired...de-listed!
From: Henk ten Have <hthta AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:59:14 +0100
On 08-Feb-02 Lisa Cabanas wrote:
> He hasn't retired.  Has he been de-listed???
>
> Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

<mail>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:09:46 -0500
From: rbs AT bu DOT edu
To: hthta AT sara DOT nl, rbs AT bu DOT edu
Subject: Re:  FW: Richard Sims.. (was HOWTO: TSM Server Quickinst

>I'm not the only person on the list who niticed this!
>Still having problems gettting on the list?

Gosh... I'm missed!  It was worth getting up this morning!  :-)

I've kept trying various things to prod the listserver, but it still
won't send me a reply.  Lisa also emailed me asking where I've been.
She may post an explanation.  I joked that, if nothing else, people
can vote on whether to let me back in.  ;-)

  We'll see what happens,
<end_mail>

Well, my question is: "What will happen?"

Cheers,
Henk.