ADSM-L

Most stable client level for Netware

2002-02-08 07:12:40
Subject: Most stable client level for Netware
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:09:06 -0500
We just upgraded out AIX 4.3.3 server (3466-C00) to TSM 4.1.1.0 and are getting
ready to roll out new client code for our WinNT, Netware & HP-UX boxes.  Our
biggest problem is all the Netware abends (4.11 & 5.1) we get every night which
hang the tsm session and usually require a reboot.  Yes, we have kept TSA up to
date.

Can anyone point to the Netware tsm client release that is most stable?

Steve Schaub
Haworth, Inc
email: Steve.Schaub AT Haworth DOT com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large