ADSM-L

Expiration fixed somewhat

2002-02-07 18:57:13
Subject: Expiration fixed somewhat
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:04:04 -0600
Thanks to all that helped with my Expire inventory locking up. We now run
expiration for duration =300. should finish at 5:00 p.m. what happens, it will
be expiring data fine and then kinda hose up again. It stops deleting files for
a hour maybe 2. Then will continue again, but at a turtles pace. It also will
run much longer than the 300 minutes and finish. My question now, is why would
it run past the 300 minutes, and do you think we still have a issue. Sometimes
this will run a extra 2 to 3 hours before ending. It does not give any errors
or damaged files. Thanks

I should at least be happy that it is completing now.

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Network Administrator
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us