ADSM-L

Urgent!! Restoring domino database at point-in-time

2002-02-07 00:53:07
Subject: Urgent!! Restoring domino database at point-in-time
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:11:08 -0800
MGMT for Domino client has configurated for storing 30
version.
My question is :
The inactivelog command removes the transation logs
for inactive versions of the domino database backups
when these logs don't contain info about active domino
database.
Then I can only restore the inactive version the day
that I backed up the database and not in a point in
time, is it true ?
.
If I want to restore a domino inactive database, I
need to restore the domino database afterthat
activatedbs applying transation logs (in case
transation logs are in the TSM Server) .Is it
possible?.
thanks , Fran