ADSM-L

Re: Who else got 'Job Spam'?

2002-02-07 00:52:42
Subject: Re: Who else got 'Job Spam'?
From: Justin Derrick <jderrick AT CANADA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:13:54 -0500
I felt good for about 10 seconds until I looked at the vague,
non-committal, brown-nosed wording.  Sorry to burst your collective bubbles.

I'm going to be giving 'Tina'* a call tomorrow and let her know what I
think of her spam.  I suggest the rest of you who received her message to
call and express your level of disgust at being spammed in such a dishonest
fashion.  I'd also like to recommend submitting the eMail to spamcop.net,
as it fits the description of unsolicited commercial eMail.

-JD.
* I put 'Tina' in quotes, since I suspect this recruiter is using a pseudonym.