ADSM-L

RE: Anybody can help me on this?? Please help!!!! dbbackup does not

2015-10-04 17:12:12
Subject: RE: Anybody can help me on this?? Please help!!!! dbbackup does not
From: Gill, Geoffrey L. [mailto:GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT saic DOT com]
To: Chintawongvanich, Thida T SITI-ITDSPS3101
Thida,

You can format space and extend the size of your recovery log without having
TSM up, check the administrators guide for the proper syntax, it's quite
easy. After that you should be able to bring up TSM. I would suggest getting
up level on your server version so it won't happen again, I'm sure there is
a fix for this.

It's good to have some extra space out there to extend the log quickly in
case this happens again. With TSM 4.2 your log can be up to 13gb.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:   gillg AT saic DOT com <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com>
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (888) 997-9614