ADSM-L

Re: Who else got 'Job Spam'?

2002-02-06 10:34:03
Subject: Re: Who else got 'Job Spam'?
From: Gene Greenberg <Gene_Greenberg AT ROUNDROCKISD DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:30:18 -0600
I believe everyone go a copy.

Gene Greenberg
Lead System Adm/DBA
Round Rock ISD

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Bill Mansfield           |
|        |          <WMansfield@SOLUTIONTECHN|
|        |          OLOGY.COM>               |
|        |                                   |
|        |          02/06/02 08:16 AM        |
|        |          Please respond to "ADSM: |
|        |          Dist Stor Manager"       |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Gene Greenberg/CentralOffice/RRISD) |
  |       Subject:     Re: Who else got 'Job Spam'?         |
  >---------------------------------------------------------|

Me too.  Pretty tough to police an unmoderated list.  Perhaps if "Tina"
gets enough negative feedback she'll think twice next time.

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc

                      Justin Derrick
                      <jderrick@CANADA.        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      COM>                     cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Who else got 'Job
Spam'?
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      02/06/2002 07:12
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I'm presuming I wasn't the only one that got the spam for a ficticious
'project' from 'Tina'.

I'm kinda curious as to how many others received the same message because
they "appeared to have great communication skills".  (Translation:  "I
haven't read any of your postings, but it sounds flattering enough.")

-JD.