ADSM-L

Re: Deleting invalid data

2002-02-06 09:30:28
Subject: Re: Deleting invalid data
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:27:25 -0600
Look for adsmpipe at ftp://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG244335/.  It's
an old, unsupported utility that allows this.

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc
630 718 4238

                      Justin Bleistein
                      <justin.bleistein@S        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      UNGARD.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:            Subject:  Re: Deleting invalid
data
                      Dist Stor Manager"
                      <[email protected]

                      02/05/2002 05:23 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Does anyone know how to backup oracle exports piped by fifo (file in, file
out).... I don't think it's supported I tried this: dsmc i < piped_file and
it said it backed up 300 meg but I don't know where it went on tsm and if
it backed up at all???? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

--Justin Richard Bleistein