ADSM-L

Re: dsmcad

2002-02-06 06:50:17
Subject: Re: dsmcad
From: Mike Swinhoe <mike.swinhoe AT UK.ZURICH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:40:37 +0000
You can either set-up a server/node group via the server group option.
This will allow you to have a generic name for both Nodes i.e. (test)  This
will allow you to query the 2 nodes at the same time via either the web
browser or dsmadmc:
Test: q actlog etc etc.

the other is to type the other Node name followed by a :

Node1: q actlog

Regards,
Michael Swinhoe
Storage Management Group
Zurich Financial Services (UKISA) Ltd.
E-mail:   mailto:Mike.Swinhoe AT UK.Zurich DOT com

                    Christoph Pilgram
                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L
AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    LHEIM.COM>                                   cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"           Subject:
dsmcad
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    06/02/02 11:37
                    Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

Hi all,

on Unix-Systems a running dsmcad-process is necessary to work with the
web-client.
On one of my systems (Solaris 5.7; TSM 3.7.2) I work with two
TSM-client-nodenames.
In the dsm.sys file i have two sections with different servername-entries
and different nodename-entries.
How can I manage to see via web-client both of my clientnodes ?
I tried starting dsmcad with httpport-option (dsmcad httpport=1582), but it
didn't work.
I tried having two HTTPport entries, one in each section of the dsm.sys
file, but it didn't work.

Any help ?

Chris

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
message from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only.

Thank you for your assistance.