ADSM-L

URGENT: Rebinding

2015-10-04 17:12:12
Subject: URGENT: Rebinding
From: Vazquez Vegas, Sergio [mailto:svazquez AT ENDESA DOT ES]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi people!

        I've done a very large backup from a node with a determined
Management Class. Is there any way to rebind all the files in that =
backup to
another one?=20
I mean, can I change the retention of that backup without doing the =
backup
again?

Thanks in advance

Este mensaje de correo electr=F3nico y sus documentos adjuntos est=E1n =
dirigidos
EXCLUSIVAMENTE a los destinatarios especificados. La informaci=F3n =
contenida
puede ser CONFIDENCIAL y/o estar LEGALMENTE PROTEGIDA y no =
necesariamente
refleja la opini=F3n de ENDESA. Si usted recibe este mensaje por ERROR, =
por
favor comun=EDqueselo inmediatamente al remitente y  ELIM=CDNELO ya que =
usted
NO ESTA AUTORIZADO al uso, revelaci=F3n, distribuci=F3n, impresi=F3n o =
copia de
toda o alguna parte de la informaci=F3n contenida. Gracias.=20

This e-mail message and any attached files are intended SOLELY for the
addressee/s identified herein. It may contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or =
LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED  information and may not necessarily represent the opinion =
of
ENDESA. If you receive this message in ERROR, please immediately notify =
the
sender and DELETE it since you ARE NOT AUTHORIZED  to use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy all or part of the contained information. =
Thank
you. =20