ADSM-L

Re: Netware 4.11 SP9 Client hangs.

2002-01-31 11:37:21
Subject: Re: Netware 4.11 SP9 Client hangs.
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:34:29 +0000
Brian,
I suppose you have done all the standard things.
Looked at logs etc.
Do you get any backups?
Does it always hang at the same time?
I have had problems with netware servers and sometimes when it hung it was the
complexity of
the directory/file structure that was the problem.
Have you got verbose switched on in the opt file so you get more detailed log
output, or have
you used sql to  pull out the timestamp on your backups so you can see how and
where
it builds up to getting stuck

"Brian L. Nick" <brian.nick AT phoenixwm DOT com> on 01/31/2002 04:10:04 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>