ADSM-L

Re: ANS8015E problem

2002-01-30 12:17:40
Subject: Re: ANS8015E problem
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:03:20 -0600
I certainly am not an OS/390 expert but the error code ANS prefix indicates
it is a client problem specifically with the client option file.  I would
figure out which client option file was causing the error and replace it.
If it is a Windows client, save it as a DOS type text file and remove any
tabs with Notepad. If it can be edited with VI, remove tabs/special
characters using the
":set list" option in the editor. George Lesho

Philippe ZANNI <zanni AT TRIGONE DOT FR>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/30/2002 10:46:55
AM