ADSM-L

Re: Migration for a sequential access storage pool

2015-10-04 17:13:42
Subject: Re: Migration for a sequential access storage pool
From: Dirk Billerbeck [mailto:dirk.billerbeck AT GECITS-EU DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi Eric,

what about multiple move data volumename stgp=3D3584pool processes (I'm
assuming you don't want to use the 3494 any longer. If you want to use =
both
libraries together and just extend your storage pool hierarchy then =
forget
my idea).

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With best regards,
Bien amicalement,

CU/2,
                Dirk Billerbeck

Dirk Billerbeck
GE CompuNet Kiel
Enterprise Computing Solutions
Am Jaegersberg 20, 24161 Altenholz (Kiel), Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 117, Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 190,
Internet: dirk.billerbeck @ gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT [email protected] on 30.01.2002 15:13:02

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU