ADSM-L

Re: TSM error log question

2015-10-04 17:13:42
Subject: Re: TSM error log question
From: George Lesho [mailto:GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Demetrius, We have "SUBDIR YES" set in the dsm.opt file on all our clients
but DO NOT have the any NFSTIMEOUT
option set anywhere.  I am also not seeing the ANS1028S error message in my
client's dsmerror.log... it does sound as if
there may be a bit of substance to this theory though... I am going to make
a subdir in the lost+found dir on one of the boxes
where I have observed the problem and see what happens. Thanks -

George Lesho
AFC Enterprises

"Malbrough, Demetrius" <DMalbrough AT TTIINC DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
01/25/2002