ADSM-L

Re: Mutliple sessions for a backup - Report?

2015-10-04 17:13:41
Subject: Re: Mutliple sessions for a backup - Report?
From: Bernard Ruelas [mailto:bern AT CADENCE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Gene,

Would there be a chance that you could share how you make that
report with us? I'm a newbie at TSM and this is just the kind of
thing I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,

-Bern
Bern Ruelas            | <bern AT cadence DOT com>                      _
Bern Ruelas            | <bern AT cadence DOT com>                      _
Sr Systems Engineer    |                     ()                 |_>
Cadence Design Systems |                     /\              ___|__
2655 Seely Ave. Bldg 6 |Are you excited?...  \ \         ___/   |  \__
San Jose, CA 951344    |                     /_ \o) ____/   \______/

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Gene Walters wrote:

> I have a report I run every night that shows the amount of data backed up
and the time it took for each server.  My problem is, some servers show
multiple sessions.  One server showed about 15 sessions that lasted < 1
minute and then the final one that lasted about 20 minutes.  Any idea what
causes this?