ADSM-L

Re: **PLEASE HELP ** 4584E : in DSMSERV RESTORE DB:

2015-10-04 17:13:41
Subject: Re: **PLEASE HELP ** 4584E : in DSMSERV RESTORE DB:
From: s frederic johanson [mailto:fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
This rings a bell.  When I moved to a larger machine, on V3R7, it also
failed, tho I can't remember the earror message.  Support said there was a
known problem here, and, like Jelle, I had to redefine my library as
manual.  I saved the definitions, but there on my desktop at the
office.  Support stepped me thru it in less then 15 minutes.