ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server on Windows - Does it work?

2002-01-18 15:18:00
Subject: Re: TSM Server on Windows - Does it work?
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:14:51 -0600
A console switch shows the console output as if local for UNIX.

They work for NT also.

Trouble shooting for NT:  reboot, reboot, rebuild    ... come on ... am I
wrong ?

Jeff

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.