ADSM-L

AW: Subfile Backup Experience

2002-01-18 04:45:20
Subject: AW: Subfile Backup Experience
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:44:19 +0100
During testing i realized, that i can only restore files (with
subbackup-parts) to with i have full NT access rights. (I am working local
as administrator)
Typicaly i do not have that rights for private (pst) files.
Is this right?

Regards Stefan Holzwarth

P.S i found the "testflag" issue in a paper at tivoli with the title: (I
lost the link)
"Tivoli Storage Manager"
"Adaptive Sub-file Differencing and Encryption for Mobile and Remote
Clients"