ADSM-L

multiple pre/postschedulecmds ?

2002-01-16 09:57:21
Subject: multiple pre/postschedulecmds ?
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:54:34 -0500
So, can you run more than one? Or could you run one postschedule and one
postnschedule?

This is an Win2K server running an Oracle instance. Since they
can't/won't spend the money on the TDP agent I'm using a pre/post cmd
scheme to stop and start the instances for backups. This works fine. Now
we want to start archiving Oracle logs (they are finally going 'live')
and I was hoping to set up a batch file that is called by either the pre
or post command.

Make sense? Would others do it differently?

thanks,

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman