ADSM-L

Re: What qualifies as an in use license?

2002-01-16 09:44:31
Subject: Re: What qualifies as an in use license?
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:01:58 +0100

Hi

If this is correct, how can it come that if you register a file backup client, and one TDP client nodename on the TSM, and then backup the different nodenames from the same machine, you get 2 Managed systems for LAN in use?

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mo;llavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>