ADSM-L

Re: Bad performance after upgrading from 3.7.2.0 to 4.1.1.0

2002-01-16 09:44:08
Subject: Re: Bad performance after upgrading from 3.7.2.0 to 4.1.1.0
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:12:46 +0200
There is known problem when upgrading from 3.x to 4.1 and you must use
"CONVERT ARCHIVE <node_name> REORG=Yes" for each node. The other approach
is to start at least once the GUI client (usualy you do not backup the
server manually but through command line client, right). This was included
in 4.1.2 or 4.1.3 and all later versions but if you are forced to stay at
4.1.1 you have to perform conversion by yourself.
Cannot prove is this the problem resolution but if it does not help also
does not harm. So give it a shot.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT> on 15.01.2002 20:46:23