ADSM-L

AW: SOLUTION TO BACKUPSET DELETE/EXPIRE PROBLEM

2002-01-11 12:29:27
Subject: AW: SOLUTION TO BACKUPSET DELETE/EXPIRE PROBLEM
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:26:11 +0100
Hi,

is there a way in 4.1.1 (I'm running on a NSM so this is the latest
available release)
to delete volumes from the volhist that have been deleted by the faulty
DELETE
BACKUPSET command?
Or can I manually delete them from the volhist?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke DOT at