ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Connect Agent

2015-10-04 17:13:40
Subject: Re: Exchange Connect Agent
From: Del Hoobler [mailto:hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Hello,
> My NT administrator is off sick and I need a question answered urgently.
> What version of the Exchange Connect Agent supports the
> ADSMAuotodelete command.
> Also, am I correct in believing the command can run from the command
line.

Phil,

If you are still running TDP for Exchange version 1, you should
be running version 1.1.1.01.  You can obtain that here:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/agents/
ntexch/1.1.1/

Yes, you run the /ADSMAUTODELETE from the command-line interface.

Please note that TDP for Exchange Version 2.2.0 no longer
uses /ADSMAUTODELETE since version 2.2.0 utilizes full
policy management and your policy definitions handle
the deletions for you.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave

The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The views stated
herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this Email you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this mail in
error please Email the sender.

RS Components Ltd.