ADSM-L

Re: w2k SAN managed client dsm.opt error.

2002-01-10 12:42:52
Subject: Re: w2k SAN managed client dsm.opt error.
From: James Holdren <jholdren AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:24:36 -0500
Koen,
     What level of api are you using?  I found that trying to run LANFREE
with the 64 bit api was not supported, only the 32bit api.  It had
something to do with the underlying OS.  This was on AIX 4.3.3.

It was not easy getting or finding this information either, no mention in
any documentation and the level 2 support folks were even unclear about it.

James (J) Holdren
IBM Global Services
Pager 800-946-4646 pin 1455031
Office  919-543-2213  t/l 441-2213