ADSM-L

Re: dsmserv initialization fault

2002-01-10 09:54:15
Subject: Re: dsmserv initialization fault
From: Sotonyi Attila <sotonyi AT MAVINFORMATIKA DOT HU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:53:31 +0100
Hi,

There's no problem with these messages. Try to start TSM server in the
background from the server directory: /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin

nohup dsmserv quiet >/dev/null 2>&1 &

If it's not working, then see the dsmserv.dsk, and then check the log
and db volumes that they're exists or the filesystems are mounted.

Regards,
 Sótonyi Attila                          mailto:sotonyi AT mavinformatika DOT hu
 Certified TSM 4.1 administrator
 MÁV Informatika Kft.