ADSM-L

Re: Quantum DLT 8000

2002-01-09 16:52:15
Subject: Re: Quantum DLT 8000
From: Christian Astuni <astuni AT AR.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:42:00 -0300
Thanks Eric for your help .... but I did that you say, and I receive the
same message.
I try another method to media labeling (command line) and the message is

"Unable to find message repository for language AMENG"

I saw the dsmserv.opt and in the section "LANG" say AMENG
Thank's again !!!

Christian Astuni
IBM Global Services
astuni AT ar.ibm DOT com
Tel. 4898-4621
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149  - Martínez (1640) Bs. As. - Argentina

                    "Boireau, Eric

                    (MED)"                To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    <eric.boireau@M       cc:

                    ED.GE.COM>            Subject:     Re: Quantum DLT 8000

                    Sent by: "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor

                    Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI

                    ST.EDU>

                    09/01/2002

                    16:22

                    Please respond

                    to "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

If you used the adsmscsi.sys you have to disable DLT Drive and Library from
NT/2K Drivers. If it is an TSM 4.2 on WinTel platform.

Regards,
Eric