ADSM-L

Re: TSM server not responding...

2002-01-09 09:40:58
Subject: Re: TSM server not responding...
From: Sotonyi Attila <sotonyi AT MAVINFORMATIKA DOT HU>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:40:36 +0100
Hi,

I think you are wrong about the version numbers!

You've AIX 4.3.3 and TSM 3.7.2 and you've upgraded your AIX or TSM?

If AIX, check "df -k" in command line and you can see which filesystem
is full "100%", if you find the filesystem, then you should increase
it!

Regards,
 Sótonyi Attila                          mailto:sotonyi AT mavinformatika DOT hu
 Certified TSM 4.1 administrator
 MÁV Informatika Kft.
 Tel.:06(1)457-9372