ADSM-L

Can't access TDP SQL /fileinfo metadata

2002-01-08 17:10:36
Subject: Can't access TDP SQL /fileinfo metadata
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:05:29 -0800
I have several TDP SQL agents backing up Microsoft SQL 2000.  Two of them
can't retrieve the fileinfo data with the command:

tdpsqlc query tsm Northwind full /fileinfo

They return the error ACO0151E.

ACO0151E Errors occurred while processing the request.
Explanation: Attempting to process the request entered, an error occurred.

System Action: Processing ends.

User Response: Attempt to determine the source of the errors from viewing
the log file. Correct the problems and try running the command again.

And there is nothing in the log file pertaining to the error.  From the GUI,
attempting a RELOCATE yields a blank window, with no files listed.

I haven't done anything to ensure the metadata stays in a disk pool, but I
don't believe that it would cause this error if it were on tape - it should
simply take longer to complete the command.  Is that correct?

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.