ADSM-L

Re: exclude syntax frustration

2002-01-07 16:14:52
Subject: Re: exclude syntax frustration
From: "Orville L. Lantto" <orville.lantto AT DTREND DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:10:22 -0600
One possibility is that you are using an Include/Exclude list with
multiple server stanzas.  The 'inclexcl' is part of the server stanza.  If
you just put the line in once at the bottom of the dsm.sys file, it will
attach to the last server stanza and not be "seen" when you use the other
server stanzas.

Call me if you need to talk.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.
121 Cheshire Lane #700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: orville.lantto AT dtrend DOT com
V: 952-931-1203
F: 952-931-1293
C: 612-770-9166

"Glass, Peter" <Peter.K.Glass AT WELLSFARGO DOT COM>
01/04/02 05:45 PM