ADSM-L

Re: 3995 failure after AIX upgrade

2002-01-07 09:20:33
Subject: Re: 3995 failure after AIX upgrade
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:08:00 +0100
We did the same upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 ML06 and had no problems with
3995 C62 and C64. But we deleted ALL Libraries/drives and recreated them
after the upgrade.
btw we are running Atape 6.1.9.0.

herfried

It Admin <itadmin AT WAERN DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07.01.2002 13:08:42

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:  3995 failure after AIX upgrade

Has anyone else had problems with a 3995 jukebox after upgrading from AIX
4.2.1
to AIX 4.3.3?  We recently migrated to 4.3.3 and now get data integrity
errors
reported in the TSM system log when we try to read data stored on disks in
the
3995.  Could it be a device driver problem?

--
Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su
Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.