ADSM-L

Re: Cluster setup

2002-01-03 11:40:58
Subject: Re: Cluster setup
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:37:55 -0800
Gill,
Any groups you create on 1 server must also be defined
on the other server(s) in the cluster otherwise, the
cluster will not start between the servers this is if
you're using HACMP as your cluster application.  After
defining each volume group on each server in the
cluster you have to "sync" the cluster so that each
server in the cluster has the correct info.  Hope this
helps and that I understood correctly that you're
using HACMP as your clustering application.
Thanks,
Angela
--- "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>