ADSM-L

WinNT Defrag and TSM Volume

2015-10-04 17:13:39
Subject: WinNT Defrag and TSM Volume
From: Boireau, Eric (MED) [mailto:eric.boireau AT MED.GE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi all,
First of all, I whish you a happy new year.
Does anybody has already perform and Win2000 Defrag disk on a TSM Server ?.
My database file containt about 100K Fragments (Info coming from Win2K
Server Mgmt).=20
In a general way could we defrag using (W2K Defrag) any kind of TSM Volumes
(DB, Log, Stgpool). Of course, I think this kind of operation have to done
with TSM down.

Salutations / Best Regards=20
g            GE Medical Systems=20
___________________________________________=20
Eric Boireau                               Global Systems=20
Server Architect / Technology & Infrastructure Team

GE Medical Systems S.A=20
283, rue de la Mini=E8re=20
78533 BUC Cedex France=20
T=E9l: (33) 1 30 70 39 32,  DC: 8*644 3932=20
Fax: (33) 1 30 70 42 30, DC: 8*644 3930=20
mailto:Eric.Boireau AT med.ge DOT com <mailto:Eric.Boireau AT med.ge DOT com>
=20

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged mate=
rial intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are=
 notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, co=
pied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or at=
tachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received =
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail=
, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), it=
s subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect o=
r incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsibl=
e for any delay in receipt.