ADSM-L

Re: TSM Crashing

2001-12-21 11:30:09
Subject: Re: TSM Crashing
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:27:22 -0600
We had problems like this, that seemed to have no common thread, until
we realized that expiration was running at each incident.  It was
suggested that we upgrade to 4.1.4.4, and we have been fine since (it
also fixed a 9840 tape drive dismount problem).

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html