ADSM-L

TSM win2k cluster install

2001-12-19 09:41:36
Subject: TSM win2k cluster install
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:38:19 -0800
We just installed a WIN2k Cluster and I'm a little confused as to what to do
with TSM. If I read the book correctly, I'm easily confused by the way, it
looks like I'm supposed to install the TSM client more than once. Once on a
local disk and again on a disk out on the SAN the cluster is using. Would
someone who's familiar with the steps for installing and configuring please
drop me a line so I can hopefully get this backed up properly. If you have
the steps outlined in a document that would be great.

Thanks for the help......

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer