ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-12-17 15:46:42
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:55:38 -0500
TSM'r

        I have this problem I keep running into. Aside from the obvious,
when a library runs out of space, how can I stop sessions so I can add
more tapes. I try to CANCEL SESS but another just starts right up
(continuously). I'm sorry I'm rather new and no training , just the
manuals. The library keeps calling for rthe last tape and finding "End of
Tape" and dismounting the calls for it again and the process repeats. Each
time erroring on the file to be backed up. It eventually ends after it
goes through all the files but I'd rather be backing them up. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick