ADSM-L

Re: MAXSESSIONS

2001-12-14 14:28:00
Subject: Re: MAXSESSIONS
From: "Malbrough, Demetrius" <DMalbrough AT TTIINC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:23:23 -0600
-Joe-
As far as I know, the maximum value is only limited by your available
As far as I know, the maximum value is only limited by your available
virtual memory or communication resources. By limiting the number of
clients, your server performance can be improved, but the availability of
ADSM services to the clients is reduced.

Also, as soon as you can, it would be wise to go ahead & upgrade your NT
clients from 4.2.0.0 to the patch 4.2.1.15 or 4.2.1.18 available as of Thur.
12/13! The client code for 4.2.0.0. is full of issues/bugs.

Regards,

Demetrius