ADSM-L

Re: Rebind deleted inactive files?

2001-12-13 11:46:06
Subject: Re: Rebind deleted inactive files?
From: "Ron E. Leffew" <Ron.Leffew AT SARALEE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:27:55 -0500
What you can do , is restore the file to another directory and then backup the
file using the new management class.

Mark D Baker <mbake5 AT JCPENNEY DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/13/2001 10:53:13
AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

I can't rebind an inactive file that has no active version to another
management class.  That is my problem.

"Seay, Paul" wrote:

> Have you tried rebinding everything to an intermediate management class to
> change all the inactive ones and then setting to the new management class?

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.