ADSM-L

Re: Passwordaccess generate

2001-12-12 18:04:55
Subject: Re: Passwordaccess generate
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:01:47 -0800
Tom,

There is a known issue with the TSM Client 4.2.X where
it does not retain the password.
There is an APAR about this, I did not write this
down.

When the password is encrypted somewhere in the
encrypted file it have 00 and this cause the password
to be truncated.

Some time ago I've called support on this any they had
me try a different password until one works.
By now I think that there is a fixtest about this
issue.

Sias Dealy