ADSM-L

Re: Deleting RMAN versions

2001-12-12 09:48:07
Subject: Re: Deleting RMAN versions
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:45:34 -0500
Eric,
     Thanks you very much the delete object command is exactly what I'm
looking for i'll use it in this script once I tweak it a little more to
strip out headers and spaces:
SELECT 'delete object 0', BACKUPS.OBJECT_ID FROM BACKUPS BACKUPS
WHERE (BACKUPS.NODE_NAME='EQPSP01_RMAN') AND (BACKUPS.BACKUP_DATE>{ts
'2000-11-12 00:00:00'})

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
12/12/2001 04:36:53 AM