ADSM-L

Re: Win2k Server Recovery using TSM 4.2.1.0

2001-12-11 15:01:35
Subject: Re: Win2k Server Recovery using TSM 4.2.1.0
From: "Lilly, David" <David.Lilly AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:50:52 -0500
Thanks Matt!  IIS problem resolved.  I wonder if TSM is corrupting the file
during the "complete" System Object restore, step 11.

Also, can anyone recommend a good DSM.OPT template for Win2k?  I noticed in
the TSM 4.2.1.0 readme that System Objects will no longer be affected by
INCLUDE AND EXCLUDE statements, i.e., INCLUDE C:\ADSM.SYS\...\* is no longer
required.

Thanks again,

David